Thursday 26 September 2013

Edinburgh Bound - En-route TOOT TOOT!

Though I would love a quiet weekend, spent primarily in my bed...sadly it's not to be. Mister and I are off to the bright city lights of Edinburgh to celebrate an anniversary. (If I explain the circumstances surrounding the anniversary celebrations, you have to promise not to laugh?) We haven't been together for a year, quite yet. More around the 9month mark...BUT...I'm a firm believer in the asteroid theory. (see the film Remember Me) Whereby, you shouldn't wait to experience things you really want to, in case you get hit by an asteroid. The female lead in the above movie always eats her dessert first when dining as she's scared she'll die somewhere between the entrees and the main course. I LOVE THIS IDEA.

So, last month, I booked us a room at the Crowne Plaza in Edinburgh for this Saturday night (marking our first 9months together) and some trains to get down there. We have grandiose plans for lounging in bed, tangible cocktails, lovely food and some SHOPPING - that last part might be a little more in my favour.

I want to start my Christmas shopping in the big city, I have some things in mind that I'd like to pick up from the Disney store for my niece and I may frequent  some of the smaller boutique stores for some little thought gifts that I can't get up here.

For the more selfish purchases, I plan on hitting one of the many Superdrugs in Edinburgh, searching out a Sleek vendor (my local Superdrug is not a sleek-lover) and I will pick up the Romance collection if I find it...I love the look of those gorgeous purple eyeshadows and I adore my Sleek collection thus far.

I may also pop my MAC cherry. This is a BIG day for me folks.

My bank balance hates me already.

I'll update with pics and details of our little weekend and all of my purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little comment, and make my day! :) xx